Sunday, January 30, 2011

I Fell!

It's raining here today (snow in the provinces). I was the beneficiary of some pirated internet for my first two days in homestay, but last night I couldn't get any. I'll probably buy an internet stick modem so that I can use the computer at home at night, but I don't have it yet. So I went out with my computer this morning. Went into a pharmacy to see what they had, and I slipped and fell - onto my computer. And broke it. I texted the Peace Corps IT person and he told me where the Apple support center was in Yerevan (thank goodness!!!). I'll bring my computer in tomorrow and hope for the best, but I'm already mulling my other options. I'm here in the Peace Corps office now, for example (where I met some nice PCVs!). I have 2 1/2 blog posts ready to go if my computer can be fixed. If not I'll recreate them or just move ahead. I look forward to sharing more with you when I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment